Sunday, June 5, 2011

Tribal Ash-y Elf?

Whatever this look is I'm liking it. Oh, and btw, I HATE color, just in case you were wondering...
Gimme that grayscale ♡

I've always liked GoK's tatts, and they're my favorite tattoo store by far, and I never go without sleeve tatts. Oh, and this time around I used some of Oracul's poses. Men pack.
(Guys, Its not KUSO. That is the sim name. I'm so sick of people saying they got this or that ao from KUSO. Its ORACUL. FFS. 
Go ahead, type in Kuso in the market, see what you get, its not Oracul's aos, I'll tell you that.)


Lookat dem teeth. I'm so proud of them. I DREW DEM DAR TEEF. My other teeth always sucked, and now... obby.


de Crédito:


Hair: .ploom. Blacks - Nivel 


Collar: [Plastik]-RecluseCollar-Bound-LeatherBlack (modded: I just made the main bit invisible and kept the bands) 


Tattoo: Garden of Kuu Tattoo Moa-Moa (female)


Top: -SU!- Summer Color Top Black 


Pasties: -SU!- Nipple covers - fatpack   


Skirt: =Zenith=Black Lace Skirt 

No comments:

Post a Comment