Thursday, June 9, 2011

Okay, so I like SOME color

Pastels and muted colors that remind of cotton candy are just pure win. So I've been wearing the same hair and skin for a few days... with added random sash and rose ring.




  The skin is a customized version of a freebie I have on the market, with added rainbow checkers and hand joints. But other than that Here
(Oh lawd, its a link D:)
The Sash is a limited thing for Ch1c's Birthday event, I think. In this Sim.


Okay the color thing is starting to bug me a bit... but I threw on a random top I had in my inventory and it looks decent with the sash. And see the lil' ice-cream spoon bunny there? o_o wtfcute.
It was from the gacha at Illusory. 50L per try.
Gogogogo Get One.


And here is a close up of one of the rare bunnies. Bannana Fosters Bunny. :D (tongue is seperate and from Cobrahive -the texture I made myself-).

Other things not mentioned:

Hair: Magika Jess - roots edition (I tinted the blonde version to get this variation)

Top: JANE  intrinsic.tank.bl powder 

Sash: *League* Vintage Chiffon Belt -Purple

Ring: ::LEO-NT:: Gacha PETALROSE RING [wildberry]

All Poses are from the Bent! Essential pack at the Ch1c event. 

No comments:

Post a Comment