Saturday, June 4, 2011

Gas Masks obby

I love them. There is just something attractively sinister about these breathing devices I can't help but adore...
Oh, and the glowing eyes of doom help, too.


The eyes are just a sphere prim I put some glow on, but I believe Plastik makes some like these? Iono, if you want em, I'll prolly leave them somewhere in the store as a freebie. I also have some animated glow eye stuff I'll put up as a cheapie in the future... on to the actual outfit.


This blindfold is so over used, but that's becuase of the awesome quality, the single prim, and the price. GoGoGo get one.


Awwright. Black... gas-mask elf-angel... soilder-hooker demon...?
Enjoy my utter crack, I know I sure do:

Hair: *Coma* Varsity Hair - BW 1 Charcoal (mod version) 

Ears: AITUI - (Type 2) Stretched Ears - Elven Tilt - 1"  

Blindfold: *~*Illusions*~*Silk Blindfold: Female/Copy

Mask: <TheAbyss> FM_Survival_Gas_Mask[Distressed] [Unisex]

Skin: [XYR] Alarah - Raven -GROUP GIFT- 

Tattoo: !::Wicked Tattoos::¡ - Famous Tattoo (Promo on Xstreet 175L)

Wings: *~*Illusions*~*Corvus Wings: Copy  

Top: PARADISIS : Audacieuse tops Black (Black net-only version) 

Pants: Autumn Flowers Piercings & Acessories- Baggy Jeans Shorts Black Male (minus belt and modded slightly)

Boots: <TheAbyss> M_Latex_Boots[Black]  


 Fear the Reaper

 I made a spear Scythe! No sculpts used at all, and only 40 prims ;D (I'm proud of myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment