Friday, June 3, 2011

First Post

Well, yea. Not sure. I'm not really a 'blogger' but I like making pretty stuff, so there.

I just went to the Wasabi Pills mainstore, and I love this hair...



Been wearing the tattoo for a few days, and the hairbow is scripted to color change, so I matched it up and built an outfit around it.
(I'm not a blogger, just a random person, so I'm too lazy to fetch links) 
 Top to bottom, here we go: 

Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Yumi Hair - Blacks Pack

Lashes: /Wasabi Pills/ Drama Queen Eyelashes 

Eyes: [XYR] Ocean Cat 

Septim Piercing: Cobrahive - Nose Swirl 00

Tongue: Cobrahive - Tongue - TYPE 00 (modded: made my own texture for it)

Ears: [Gauze] Mythic Ear =Jewelry:Chained= Drow 

Skin: [XYR] Alarah - UNRELEASED (I need to fix some seams yet)

Top: *League* Lifted Tank Top -Plain 

Tattoo: ::Para Designs:: Over Doz' Tattoo (Xstreet) 

Pasties: -SU!- Nipple-Covers FatPack (1o Colors) 

Boxers: *Linc* Boxers Freebie 

Feet: SLink Jolie Pied v2.0 Barefeet Low 

No comments:

Post a Comment