Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Gender Swap

Because I can.



Though, I realize now why a lot of guys play female avatars. Omfg. Its ridiculous trying to make a good looking male shape. I gave up and made a female one into a boy shape :D
I go around half naked as a female most of the time, so same applies to my male. :>


I love these pants, I've bought them on two different accounts, and now again. both upper and lower leg are sculpts. I KNOW. You can barely even tell the transition between clothing layer and sculpt. And so far Para Designs is another favorite for Tatts.


This skin and shape is another group gift of mine. I give out group gifts way too much, and if you wanna join up for some, check my in-world profile. Avatar name is obviously Xyr Avril. Group name is [XYR].

Fast Credits:

Hair: Bryce Designs, Angst style, whitewash pack ( tinted brown here )

Ears: Gauze, chained drow ears ( I completely removed the piercings, but they also come with an option to hide them )

Feet: Slink, barefeet low

Tattoo: Para Designs, Devotion

No comments:

Post a Comment