Friday, June 17, 2011

Lord Xyr

God complex? Nah, but I like the title.


So, Yeah. Half of this stuff isn't even released yet. <.>
Back to using my own poses too \o/


Love this hair, and ever since two-attachment piece hairs have started to show up, I refuse to buy long hair without it. Magika always has me covered.
Skin is mine, but haven't decided if I'll release it or not. I've already posted where to get the boots, choker, septum piercing, and eyelashes in older posts.


 Eyes can be found at my store: [XYR]. 15L under the Delilah Skin ad. Ears (no piercings) are tinted and come from my Pariah skin pack on the Market.
The Dress is a black version of my group gift pack of tunics, and it comes with my shape for proper fitting.

Hair: Magika Hair // Sofia

Necklace: MIEL ECHO NECKLACE

Stockings: *Linc* Half Fishnet Stockings Black

No comments:

Post a Comment